Monday, May 16, 2011

kept

Hey friends.. sorry I haven't posted for a while... I've been working intensively on arts content for the Leadership Summit... and also absorbed with this situation, always on the back burner of my mind:


I have a friend who's in a physical battle for his health and his life.  A network of good friends are praying intensively for his body.  This prayer, imagined from God's point of view, is for his spirit.  


(maybe it's for you, too, or someone you know)....


kept


Keep your mind 
on what you know 
to be true

Keep your soul
held whole
in this place 
in this peace
where none can break down the door

I am your Father
I am your family
I will hold you
warm under my wings
in this space

No matter where you must go
hold this home in your heart

I will keep your secrets holy
your dreams intact
until you can pick them up again
I will keep you together
give you the reason to rise tomorrow
secured in this warmth
and this truth

Look into my invisible eyes 
hold my gaze now 
and know

I will enclose your beating soul
in this inner protection 
the hint of which you now feel
know it is solid 
forever 
and real

Let go of you
into my hands
Give over your heart
Release what you think you need
into the arms of your perfect Provider
I will see to it 
and see to you
The life is in letting go

You find your life in the letting go

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers