Thursday, February 10, 2011

this pathway

This song lyric is for those who are on a tough road, for whom perseverance is a daily decision.


Lord this pathway may not be easy
but it's where I'm meant to be
in Your presence You will keep me
as my mind is stayed on Thee

I will follow through the canyons
over mountains, across the seas
You will find me in Your footsteps
till I'm finally home and free

Lord don't let me be dissuaded
from Your holy work in me
till I reach Your destination
and at last I'm home and free

9 comments:

  1. Greg this song was absolutely beautiful this am at the gls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Geoff! Can I listen to it again anywhere online?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This song is beautiful! I also heard it at the Global Leadership Summit and am on a huge hunt to find it. Can anyone tell me who sings it and where to find it? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad the song spoke to you! Currently, the one existing recorded version is from my CD "One Life." it's available on iTunes: Title: "Sweet Morning Light/This Pathway", Artist, songwriter: Greg Ferguson.
    :)g

    ReplyDelete
  5. Echo sentiments from Summit Greg. Inspired song. Just got it on iTunes. Making it theme for next steps with God's assignment

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read it in Church this morning! thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was undone by this song at Summit. Can't wait to download it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This song hit me at the Summit (in Canada) this morning right where I am at. Talk about expressing MY heart!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Followers