Wednesday, January 26, 2011

entanglement


This is about clearing and cutting away chaos in order to see clearly and to move forward...and then... to do it again...and again..



this stuff

clings to me like a vine
binds my time
saps my strength
my heart
my mind
renders me immobilized

how do i untangle it
clear my head
prune my soul

it's about letting go

goodbye to old crutches
to just in cases
to fear of lack
the urgent temptation
to put it all back

this has dropped me to my knees
i have to go to raw extremes
the day has come to clear the deck
to cut away chaff
chip away at the stash
and blast my way through
pluck pull
and chase down
to bag
to burn
delete
until the pruning is complete

never again to ignore
the gnawing need

to weed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers