Thursday, March 22, 2012

enough

I'm re-posting this song lyric/prayer that I wrote years ago, and first posted in May of '11.  It was a good reminder for me this morning and I thought it might be for you as well.

enough

what You give me is enough
i'm empty now but nothing is beyond You
You feed thousands easily
and You'll move mountains if i believe
You'll move mountains if i believe

how You made me is enough
there's no point in being a pretender
to play the role of someone else
it's enough just to be myself
You invite me to be myself

how You use me is enough
i don't need a greater reputation
i will harvest gratefully
the plot of land You gave to me
the plot of land You gave to me

my best is all You ask of me
i don't need more than You provide for me
i'll do the best i can
with what i have
and what i have
will be enough for me.

link to recording of "Enough"

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful ... can't wait for that cup of coffee brother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Greg! Need that today! Hope you are well!
    Dawn Husnick

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Followers